Sunday, November 25, 2012
Rider Parfait: UCHUU KITAAAAA Edition!
The time is drawing nigh when I will have my review and photos of Kamen Rider: The Diner, a themed restaurant in Tokyo with a large amount of original Kamen Rider memorabilia and props on display, as well as themed Kamen Rider dishes. But before that, I thought I would post here how you... yes YOU... can make your very own RIDER PARFAIT: UCHUU KITAA EDITION, exactly like how they make at the Ikebukuro Kamen Rider: The Diner!
You will need:
* A brownie.
* Powdered sugar
* Pocky (chocolate)
* Corn Flakes (cereal)
* Chocolate pudding
* Whipped cream
* Gumdrops (two, red)
* Pretzel sticks (small ones)
* A glass to put it in
1. Cut brownie into teardrop shape.
2. Trace edges of brownie with powdered sugar.
3. Lightly wet bottom of red gumdrops and place near bottom of brownie to make the eyes.
4. Place pretzel sticks above the eyes in the brownie to make the antenna.
5. Ingredients go into glass in following layers: chocolate pudding, corn flakes, whipped cream, corn flakes, pudding, corn flakes, whipped cream on top, brownie.
6. Place Chocolate Pocky into whipped cream on both sides of the brownie in UCHUU KITAAAAAA position.
7. BEFRIEND THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE WITH YOUR CREATION (or enjoy it yourself).
Picture is of the genuine article. If you make one or something similar, please post it and share with us.