Monday, June 8, 2015

WEEABOO SHOGUN PRESENTS: Special Rescue Police Winspector Episode #4

Special Rescue Police Winspector Episode 04
"The Lifesaving Thief"

A young girl is caught up in the middle of a criminal arrest and seriously injured. A unique medical condition means that she's going to need a compatible transplant, but the only compatible donor is a wanted criminal with a surprising past. With the clock ticking, will Winspector convince the thief to give up his own life to save the life of another?



As strange as the setup is for this episode, and as possibly sketchy as the medical science may or may not be, this is an episode that really fires on all cylinders: you have your emotional drama, your action scenes, and a very realistic setup. Sometimes bad things happen to innocent people. The scene at the end, "It doesn't feel too bad." really hits me. Hope you enjoy this excellent episode.

And try to enjoy it, because next time is the bird, one of the most bizarre episodes in the entire show. And it has a puppet that will give you nightmares and make you laugh for years to come.

Torrent link: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=699645


1 comment:

  1. I really must thank you for subbing this, I just feel like most metal heroes don't get finished subbed or there forgotten or underrated and I've always wanted to watch them more, this is really enjoyable so far in the 4 episodes I've watched. Really had me on the edge of my seat, I hope you'll sub Solbrain once this is finished! thank you once again!

    ReplyDelete