Monday, October 19, 2015

WEEABOO SHOGUN PRESENTS: Special Rescue Police Winspector Episode #21

I actually released this a few days ago, but forgot to post it on the blog. If you happen to have Twitter, follow me at @weeabooshogun, I tend to post all the releases there within seconds of uploading them. In any case, let's talk about episode #21!

"Bullets Scattered Among the Tears"

Junko is receiving harassing late night calls. A hostage crisis goes wrong, and Hisako is shot. Someone has a dangerous grudge, and it may be the final act that finally breaks Winspector! At last, Junko's past is revealed!

This is one of my favorite episodes of the series. The stakes are high, and the emotional content is gripping. We see Ryoma express an emotion other than heroism. The culprit's motive and their way of taking it out is both sadistic and sympathetic. I really think you'll enjoy this one.

Torrent Link: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=743951

No comments:

Post a Comment