Tuesday, October 27, 2015

WEEABOO SHOGUN PRESENTS: Special Rescue Police Winspector Episode #24

A sniper is targeting biker gangs, and the only witness is a little girl who loves her pet parakeet. But what exactly did she see? While Junko struggles to get the truth from her, Ryoma races against time to prevent another shooting. The shocking conclusion becomes a fiery motorcycle battle with everything at stake!

Notes:
This is not to be confused with any other "My Pico" named series out there. It's not April Fool's Day. I wouldn't troll you like that. Probably.

This episode is pretty fucked up. I want to hope that during the funeral scene, they didn't actually use a real body. You'll see what I mean when you get to it. Overall, though, a good episode that primarily focuses on Junko but involves all the main characters in some way. And there's some great stuntwork, motorcycle riding, and fire effects at the end.

You'll understand why this is so dark when you watch.

"They can't get us if we're riding motorcycles!"

Wait a minute... the files are IN the computer?

Oh, one neat thing I think you'll notice in this episode, in Japan, garbage trucks play music when they're driving around, a tinny, MIDI sounding tune. I guess it makes the fact that they're handling refuse somewhat less horrible. The two most common tunes I heard when I was living there was "It's a Small World" and "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".

Torrent Link: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=749726

No comments:

Post a Comment