Friday, January 6, 2017

WEEABOO SHOGUN PRESENTS: Super Rescue Solbrain #36

Daiki prevents a young girl from being kidnapped in Shinjuku, only to find himself accused of her kidnapping himself! Hunted by his former teammates, Daiki faces his worst nightmare of all: even Commander Masaki doesn't believe his innocence. With nowhere to run and no one to trust -- how will he get out of this and clear his name?



Notes: I won't spoil this too much, but this is an intense damn episode. One of my favorites. I know you've seen a story like this before, and I wonder if a certain pair of writers were inspired by this, since I know they watch tokusatsu and are gigantic weeaboos in general. The hardest part of this episode is seeing Commander Masaki simply turn his back on Daiki -- and the ending made me smile probably the hardest of any episode. Isn't that the kind of boss you wish everyone had?

Torrent Link: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=886727

No comments:

Post a Comment